Info: For those of you who are interested in building their own Arduino based smart card reader/writer interface with the commonly used T=1 protocol (see ISO-7816).
– See the hardware sketch in order to get a feeling for the hardware setup!
– Feel free to look at the Example.cpp to get into to my library with “ease”!
– If you want to use a cpu timer as external clock, see the following:
* See Atmel32u4 – Specification at Page 90ff
* Frequency = Clock / (2 * N * (1 + OCR1A))
* N = Prescaler Factor: 1,8,64,256,1024
* Frequency = 8/(2*1(1+OCR1A)) = 8/(2*(1+OCR1A))
* 1Mhz = 8/2*(1+3) //OCR1A = 3
* 2Mhz = 8/2*(1+1) //OCR1A = 1
* 4Mhz = 8/2*(1+0) //OCR1A = 0